KICKING MY BLOG UP A NOTCH
This year, I’ve decided not just to create content for my blog but to promote it by participating in blogger communities through various social media platforms. Although I am not super excited about the progress I’m making (blogging is hard work), I am glad that I am meeting bloggers from different backgrounds with different success stories. Hopefully, I’ll be able to tell you my success story one day!
SUNSHINE BLOGGER QUIZ
So upon participating in one of the many daily linky parties I attend, I happened to stumble upon a blog post by Sarah, from the DIGITAL Motherhood blog. The post was called the Sunshine Blogger Quiz. It’s basically a blogger interview where you answer questions and then tag other bloggers for them to do the same in an effort to get to know your community niche a bit better. It’s also great if you’ve got writer’s block and need some content. haha.
Here are the questions Sarah posted for us to answer:
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would buy a property, start a small business and give the rest to my financial-wiz of a brother to let him manage it.
- Where is your happy place?
My happy place is at home with my husband and baby boy.
- If you had a whole day off from work, housework, and childcare what would you do?
Oh, my Lord. I just got the shivers. I would go get a massage, eat at a nice restaurant and read a book. By myself.
- What would be your dream job?
My dream job is running a successful blog. Technically, I am doing my dream job… it’s just volunteer work for now. Ha!
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would you pick?
Only one? You’re talking to a foodie here and you’re killing me with this question. Lobster.
- What’s your number one pet hate?
I’ll be honest: I had to look up the idiom, pet hate. Is it like pet peeve?
So my number one pet hate is the immigration office in Pavia, Italy. Three words sum up this office: chaotic, inconsiderate and disorganized. argh.
- What’s your favourite song?
Another tough question. Don’t Stop – Michael Jackson
- Who’s your favourite celebrity and why?
I don’t really follow celebrities but an actress that I really admire is Jennifer Lawrence. She is just so funny and real!
- Would you prefer to go on a sunny or snowy holiday?
- What’s something you do that you’re probably much too old to do?
Very interesting question. In the basement of my mom’s house, there is a staircase leading up to the first floor. There is a door to your back as you go up the staircase. I still skip the first few steps and run up the stairs because I am convinced that there is something hiding behind that door. Like a monster.
OK so now, I nominate these four other bloggers to answer my interview questions.
Jessica from A Modern Mom’s Life
Tiffany from Mom’s Best Friend
Ashley from Honey B Social Media
Valerie from Lilac and Lyme
If you want to participate just tag me in your post and nominate four bloggers to answer your own set of questions.
CHANDRA’S QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- Why did you start your blog?
- What are you currently reading/watching?
- Which three words describe you best?
- What are you most afraid of?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
- What do you eat for breakfast?
- Seared Ahi Tuna steak or med-rare T-Bone steak?
- What is your favourite movie?
- Would you rather travel back in time to 1900 or travel into the future to the year 3000? Why?
- What’s your hidden talent?
Can’t wait to read your answers!