*This post may contain affiliate links.*
How is your holiday gift shopping going? Were you able to grab some Black Friday deals? Here in Italy, shops online and offline are going crazy with Black Friday sales. Some are even extending the sales with Black WEEK events. It’ll be hard NOT to save this year on holiday presents.
Last week I posted holiday gift guides for your ladyboss and career-oriented friends. This week, I’ve dedicated this blog post to the techies. In my case, it’s a perfect gift guide for my husband.
Holiday Gift Guide for your Techie Friends and Relatives
- Navdy – Heads Up Display & GPS Navigation – Stay Connected with Maps, Calls, Texts & Music Projected Through Your Windshield – This is the future, people. No need to fiddle with your phone. This display is a projector that projects all your messages, maps, calls etc. so you can drive as usual, looking straight ahead.
- Riviera Riviera RC Sky Boss FPV Drone – I’d be surprised if your techie friend doesn’t have a drone already. If they don’t, this is a perfect beginner drone with a built-in HD camera.
- Skybuds – Charcoal (Black) – I actually needed these skybuds yesterday. I was doing an audiotour with my husband yesterday from my cellphone and we had to share earphones. They kept on falling out and it was so annoying. Wires, in general, are so annoying and the future is moving towards wireless objects. So, wireless earbud headphones are a no-brainer for anyone, not just the techies.
- G.U.S. One Stop Desktop Charging Station, Valet and Desktop Organizer, for Laptops, Tablets, Phones, Wearable Technology – with 9 Storage Compartments – I actually bought this for my husband already. It is a great way to keep our electronic devices charged and in one place. It’s also made of bamboo and looks nice. However, the one I have has all the wires exposed. Again, wires suck. This One Stop Desktop Charging Station is great because all the wires are hidden. It looks so neat and tidy.
- Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch, Charcoal/Smoke Gray, One Size (S & L Bands Included) – Again, I’d be surprised if your techie friend doesn’t already have a fitbit. But, do they have the Ionic Smartwatch? Not yet, I bet.