*This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are my own.*
Let me start off by wishing my fellow Americans a very Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your dinner will be yummy, your company will be fantastic and that we all end this day grateful and happy.
Who’s already thinking of black friday? Christmas?
This holiday season I am determined to get my gifts and Christmas planning done early. As a mom that tries to do too much, things are already hectic enough and in order to enjoy the holidays, I need to get all my Christmas activities done in November.
Are you good at getting gifts for people? Or do you need a lot of time to think of what everyone likes, needs or maybe you need to recall a past conversation that hinted something they would really appreciate? After all that thinking, you need to remember all these gift ideas, so you make a list! Lists, for me, are crucial to getting anything done. What is better than written lists? Visual lists!
That’s why I made a visual holiday gift guide, but not just a general gift guide. Specific ones:
Do you have career-oriented brother or sister?
Do you have a ladyboss friend?
Do you have dog-loving, backgammon-playing dad?
Do you have a mom who loves to dance?
Do you have a techy-entrepreneurial husband?
Do you have a sporty relative?
Do you have a mom friend that needs a break?
Do you have an old-fashioned father-in-law?
Do you have a mother-in-law that loves to cook?
I do! And, I have a holiday gift guide for each of them. I’m sure you also have people like these in your lives and you’re probably wondering what they want. I have the answers. In pictures. So you don’t even have to read, ya lazy bum! The best part is that you can order them directly to your door, or to the door of your relative that lives too far away. I’ll be ordering online through Amazon, Eataly, Shopstyle, Ebay, Patpat etc. Who has time to drive to the store and buy all these items, anyway?
Let’s get to it, then!
The Ultimate Holiday Gift List Guide Part 1
Holiday Gift Guide for your Career-oriented Brother
- The Warren Buffett Way – My brother studied and works in the finance industry and appreciates any book written by the lord of investments: Warren Buffet. Anyone wanting to learn how to get their money working for them will want to know what Buffet has to say.
- Mondaine Helvetica Swiss Made Watch – Subtle, minimal and elegant Swiss quality watch so your career-oriented friend is sure to show up on time to all his appointments.
- Brushed Silver Money Clip and hidden USB Drive – Smart and functional money clip that doubles as a usb drive. Fantastic idea.
- Dr. Jackson Face Wash – Appearance and first impressions mean a lot to those who are trying to network or build a solid client base. Self-care is high on the priority list – staying in shape, looking sharp and well kept are all part of the sale and that includes taking care of your skin. Dr. Jackson has a minimal and no-nonsense approach to men’s skin care with only the best ingredients to offer.
- Dr. Jackson Face and Eye Cream – refer to previous rant about the importance of looking your best.
Holiday Gift Guide for your Ladyboss Friend
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life – I just finished reading this book myself. I wouldn’t really call myself a ladyboss but I do follow a lot of them and they recommend this book. If your friend/cousin/sister owns a business whether she is getting it off the ground or reaping the benefits of her efforts, she’ll need to stay focused and motivated. With no boss breathing down her neck, personal development and motivational talk is key to staying focused and on the ball.
- Kate Spade Black and Gold Polka Dot 2018 Planner – I have never heard of a ladyboss that doesn’t keep a planner. Organization and lists are key to keeping it together and productive. A planner is a no brainer for the ladyboss in your life. You might as well get a pretty one.
- Italian Wool-blend Leopard Scarf by J.Crew – Who doesn’t wear a scarf during Autumn and Winter? Leopard is never going out of style so it’s a safe bet. Make sure it’s functional too and keeps your ladyboss warm with real wool. Italian wool. No bias there. ha!
- Phone charging bracelet – Genius! Functional and smart! The bracelet is gorgeous too.
- Lime Basil and Mandarin Body Creme by Jo Malone – My cousin got me hooked on Jo Malone. You can’t beat quality and beautiful design. Make your ladyboss feel great with my personal favourite scent of lime, basil and mandarin.
Check out my next post which will cover holiday gift guides for techies, entrepreneurs and your sporty and active friends and relatives.